Leave us your phone number and e-mail and we will contact you:

International Women's Day

Every year, International Women's Day offers us the opportunity to reflect on the progress achieved but also on the pending challenges in the fight for gender equality. It is a time to recognize the contributions of women to society and to claim their fundamental rights in all areas of life.

Dia Internacional de la Dona

At the Institut Guttmann, we join this celebration by recognizing the importance of guaranteeing equal opportunities and women's rights. The hospital's management team exemplifies this commitment, with a significant representation of women. In fact, of the members of the management team, 60% are women, while the remaining 40% are men.

In addition, in the different professional areas of the Institut Guttmann, women are widely represented, as they make up 65.1% of the workforce, compared to 34.9% of men. This is a sign of the organization's commitment to equality and the valuation of talent regardless of gender.

Today, the women of the Institut Guttmann celebrate our collective successes and reaffirm our commitment to the fight for a more equal and fair society for all. We share a video promoted by the Equality Committee in which professionals from the institution share their wishes and demands for the future and join the celebration of International Women's Day.